Registration Forgot your password?
Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:
your guide to airlines all over the world
Login

Fly 540 Discussion

Your name:   Insert image
01 January 2014 08:01:00 Guest

Airlines survives on service factors. There is no one to assist you in case of need. Even there is no email address above info@fly540.com and they never reply to your query. The staff takes things very lightly. Does this airline has got a senior management ? The people at supervisory level handles the show and I will never ever fly this airline again.

22 October 2012 11:10:00 Guest

I have two comments to make: 1.Fly 540 needs to really improve on punctuality.I have used it a few times fr om Juba and the airline is known for not honoring time.Never on time. 2.Fly540 seems to collaborate with SAX.com airline and this seems to be former East Africa safaris airline. This SAX.com has an old aircraft wh ere even covers at the emergency exit are fastened using wires...this is a security concern and will lead to customer reverting to other ailrine like KQ. EastAfrica airline has already been discontinued from flying to Juba and unless you are interested in loosing your market share, then consider having your own aircraft fly us to our destination. Please value your cunstomers and we will give you more business

22 October 2012 11:10:00 Guest

I have two comments to make: 1.Fly 540 needs to really improve on punctuality.I have used a few times fr om Juba and the airline is known for not honoring time.Never on time. 2.Fly540 seems to collaborate with SAX.com airline. This SAX.com has an old aircraft wh ere the even the covers at the emergency exit are fasted using wires...this is a security concern and will lead to customer reverting to other ailrine like KQ. Please value your cunstomers and we will give you more business.

Airlines Inform - your guide to airlines all over the world.
Copyright © 2008-2024 www.airlines-inform.com. All rights reserved.
/fly_540/ 1 1 1