Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:
your guide to airlines all over the world
Login
HOME ⇒ Airline and Airport Discussion Forum ⇒ Boeing 777-200

Boeing 777-200 Discussion

Your name:   Insert image
30 January 2016 05:01:00 Alex Anderson

According to 'Travel and Tour World' news, Qatar Airways is planning on the world’s longest journey, a direct flight from Doha, Qatar, and Auckland, New Zealand, and a Boeing 777-LR aircraft would be completing this formidable journey carrying 259 passengers.

20 July 2014 04:07:00 Guest

As a regular flyer and Air Traffic Controller, if pilots are EVER removed from an airplane, I will never fly again. I know what is required from aircraft during an emergency, and computers don't hack it. Most of the time everything goes perfectly well, but it's when the routine becomes non-routine that a flight crew makes all the difference.

17 March 2014 06:03:00 Roger Dailey

You build the best and safest planes in the world and yet you can do better. Why not build a commercial plane that flys itself. Every commercial plane has a flight plan. Pilots may need to deviate that plan several hundred miles do to weather but any more deviation then control must be taken to ground. Remove the pilot if needed I know Boeing can do this. We live in a different world and Boeing needs to adjust to theses conditions. Regards Roger

02 January 2014 10:01:00 AJ

LOVE FLYING UP TO RAROTONGA ON THIS PLANE, GREAT PLANE

Airlines Inform - your guide to airlines all over the world.
Copyright © 2008-2024 www.airlines-inform.com. All rights reserved.
/boeing-777-200/ 1 1 1