Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:
your guide to airlines all over the world
Login
HOME ⇒ Airline and Airport Discussion Forum ⇒ Boeing 777-300

Boeing 777-300 Discussion

Your name:   Insert image
13 October 2015 12:10:00 Guest

Some thoughts on the blogs about conditions on the 777, if you don't like the cramped feel or un hygienic conditions please remember that these are choices of the airlines and not the manufacturer, complain to the airline anyway you can I do when I have a bad experiance, and I also try different airlines, I'm still to find one that actually sends a person in to the economy class bathroom facilities to clean every few hours... I mean jeez 7 eleven is able to schedule and keep their bathrooms clean can't these suffisticated airlines figure this one out!?! I mean they are able rattle off a bunch of kiss * thank you's to there Plus, Gold plus, Platinum Plus and diamond elite passengers, who by the way comprise about five percent of the people on board and who even though pay more for their seat are not the masses who financially support the airlines, no...it is us...the under admired E-classer who gets pushed around like cattle and fed from a wheeled trough and pee in a tiny dirty hole! So please everyone blame the airline, I dream of a day when we get 19" for our asses instead of 18" and another 2" of leg room, maybe some day there will be an airline that only offers one class of seating that isn't just economy but super economy with a little more room and cleaner conditions, then just let all the diamond plus elites go somewhere else.

07 September 2012 12:09:00 Guest

different config on LHR to BKK.3-4-3 now,and a bit cramped.

Airlines Inform - your guide to airlines all over the world.
Copyright © 2008-2024 www.airlines-inform.com. All rights reserved.
/boeing-777-300/ 1 1 1