Recently Discussed Airlines, Airports, Airplanes
Bombardier Dash 8-100/200
- 28 May 2023
- wing airfoil used in q200 ?
- 27 March 2023
- What could be the cause of heat coming out of the air conditioning vent during climb or power lever pushed to 35-50%
- 18 February 2023
- Looking for fokker 50 ACMI lease, kindly contact email@example.com
- 09 January 2023
- Plesea i wanna know the wing airfoil and the tail airfoil of the an-72 aircraft
- 27 December 2022
- Gavin : Air New Zealand and former NAC operated a fleet of Fokker Friendships, as of today airworks NZ still have 3 Fokker Friendship Mk 500 in service, beautiful aircraft!! can anyone give me their contact please
- 13 December 2022
- Hello, do you know what are the dimensions of the pilot cockpit doors?
- 14 October 2022
- 09 February 2022
- Guest : Hello, Could you advise the height from the ground to the bottom of the DC6 aircraft please? Many thanks Fred williams. I'm looking at the Door about 6 feet right ok next look at the wheels in comparison you must see the same thing ( more ) with a ruler to Door then front-wheel get the next measurement and ( % ) add into your understanding a good guess is 7 feet ( I'm not just saying this because I walked under in it and I'm 6 foot 2 ,I want you to as well measure it by the door to wheel lengths in pic that's all i can do as an R/C builder tip Guest :
- 28 January 2022
- What is the shortest route out of London Heathrow on an A380?
- 16 December 2021
- please contact Aircraft Mechanics & Logistics for any queries you may have with regards to purchasing a Y12 aircraft, or if you're having problems sourcing parts including finding a facility to overhaul your components
- 12 November 2021
- Dear Colleague Greeting! I just started flying the ATR 72-200 in Sri Lanka. May I please join the forum to discuss my concerns and participate in your discussions. Thank you! Sanjeeva
- 07 September 2021
- Guest : Thanks. but How much does her cruise altitude? The service ceiling according to Boeing Is 37,000 feet
- 06 September 2021
- I wana buy An-26 for cargo purpose, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante
- 07 April 2021
- there are 3 different versions of Bandits ,dependent on their differing engine sizes. The PT6A-27 , -34 , 41 each with their different MTOW\ 1. PT6A-27 MTOW = 5100KG 2. PT6A-34 MTOW = 5700KG 3. PT6A-41 MTOW = 5900KG
- 20 January 2021
- Where can I buy scrapped 737 igniter plugs ? Can anyone help me ?
- 26 December 2020
- I need manuals on the TPE 331 Engines installed on the DO 228
Boeing 737 MAX 9
- 21 May 2020
- For the people who think this was the plane that crashed, go back to kindergarten and learn to tell the difference between the numbers 8 and 9
- 28 March 2020
- thanks for sharing this information with us. I am just surfing on internet and suddenly found this blog. Very Nice blog.
- 20 February 2020
- What is the Max Lateral УGФ loading on the CRJ- 900? I know +2.5 and -1.0 flaps retracted, but canТt find any info on the Lateral G loading. Thx
- 05 February 2020
- mad ting
- 23 July 2019
- is being used by north Korea and its just a bad plane made by a bad country
- 20 March 2019
- What would be the man hours to remove the wings, horizontal stab/elevator, and vertical fin? What trailer size would the fuselage fit on and trailer size for the wings with the engines removed?
- 10 January 2019
- Hi everyone, I would like to get a mock up CRJ 1000 some have the picture in HD to get a print pedrestral , overheat and the front? Many thanks. Oscar
- 07 January 2019
- What the seat pitch of F, J, Y class passengers and what's the seat width of F, J, Y class passengers of Airbus A300-200, 300-600R, A300-600F, A310-200, A310-300, A318, A319
- 28 December 2018
- Hi, please could you tell me if this still in the merchandise for Dry Lease, I'm interesting in two or three to operate in Bolivia, I need to know some important characteristics like performance take off in high altitude airports (13.000 FT), in case of lost one engine what level flight? Price monthly, reserves and guaranties. Best Regards. +1-242-826-5107 email@example.com
- 23 December 2018
- You know ICAO and aviation in general does performance numbers in imperial not metric. I'm a pilot, you guys should be pilots, lets stick to ICAO standards please. Take off distances in feet please no one in aviation uses metric.
- 19 October 2018
- 30 September 2018
- Bcal were magnificent airline.......Discuss
- 28 August 2018
- where can I see thr manual and parts catalog of this aircraft?
- 16 August 2018
- We have 1 unit available for ACMI from 15th September 2008. YOM 2008. If interested drop your inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17 July 2018
- Can you help me with a diagram of the F100 belly holds indicating the different sections and max load per section
BAe Avro RJ
- 10 July 2018
- I am writing a business plan to look for funding and start a passenger air plan business in Botswana. I would like to be thoroughly advised on this venture , more especially on the type of air craft I should start with. Easy to maintain type of air craft is something i will opt for.
- 06 July 2018
- Dear Shangai Airlines team I have been referred by a friend that your airline has two CF34-3B1 engine ESN:873188 and ESN:872877 for sale. In order to go for this offer please direct me to the right person for this asset management. Hopping forward hearing from you I remain Contact me at------- email@example.com
- 29 June 2018
- Dear Sir, ... Greetings, I would like to ask when planning to buy used B 737-800 what questions I should ask for General and Technical and could be a manufacturer questienier. Look forward to hearing from you... Sincerely, Sam. Legacyaviation22@gmail.com
- 01 June 2018
- Hi Sir, may I request for the dimension from nose wheel to main wheel of BA-e 146-200?
- 31 May 2018
- Hi, Is the Saab 340 easier to handle than the C26 B Metroliner?
- 17 May 2018
- I flew on A319 TC-JLV Turkish Airlines Istanbul-Zaporozhia 25.06.2016
- 05 May 2018
- I flew on a OS676 F70 Austrian Airlines Dnepropetrovsk-Vienna 10.05.2014
- 08 April 2018
- See interior inside the aircraft
- 30 March 2018
- Its a supper equipment, need to the longest range in km and cargo capacity with passengers Thanx
Indonesian Aerospace NC-212
- 19 March 2018
- We are looking for a CASA 212/300P to lease or purchase. If you do not have one, kindly direct us to where we can find one. Regards
- 14 March 2018
- nice aircraft!
- 06 March 2018
- Does anyone have an interest in purchasing or leasing a GEnx-2B67?
- 28 February 2018
- How many 767-400 series aircraft were built ?
- 25 February 2018
- Lovely russian made jetliner and i hope to see her in the iranian airlines
- 30 January 2018
- What is the amount of wire in an 707
- 16 December 2017
- Dear Sir/Madam, What is the newest age of AN3, what is its price, is there any AN3 ready for sale? Where can I contact if there are AN3 ready for sale? Thanks Samuel
BAe Jetstream 31/32
- 17 October 2017
- Does the Jetstream 3200 takeoff 10,000 altitude field???? For example Cuzco - Peru
- 07 October 2017
- With so many negative comments made in the earlier years, is B787-8 safe to fly now? My whole family may be flying to Hawaii in this aircraft next holiday. Am a bit ruffled by comments!
- 08 September 2017
- how many litter of fuel will burn in one hour 737-500